Saturday, September 13, 2008

Week 17: Intuition

This week's song is called "Intuition". There are acoustic guitar, Dobro, mandolin, bass, Hammond Organ, and lots of different percussive elements. The lyrics are my mind reflecting on everyday life. "Intuition so significant, but intuition just the same."

Sometimes I over think situations, like where I am going or what I want to accomplish that I haven't yet, or even the decisions I made to get me to a particular destination. I don't think it's bad to reflect on where one's life is leading them, or where they want to be and the best way to get there. I believe that the decisions we make are made for a reason, and therefore are all connected. By simply thinking about where we want to be and how we want to get there, already puts destiny in motion. The next step is unique to the goal itself. For me, I try to be aware of these clues life provides that tells us to continue to pursue a particular goal, or make a left.

"When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it..."
"To realize one's destiny is a person's only obligation." Paulo Coelho




Blog, Music, and lyrics by Gabriel Velazquez
Gaby V's Weekly. Week 17: Intuition

No comments: